Shoprite Money Transfer | Benefits of using the service
Have you ever wanted to send money to a friend or family member who doesn't have a banking account? Shoprite money market provide you the capabilities to send money to family friends at very low costs. The service is cross border, meaning you will be able to transfer cash all over the country and the selected nearby countries where they've got Shoprite store in.
The money transfer service makes it super easy to send and receive money at any Shoprite store. As mentioned above, you do not need to have a banking account, you only need to have a working, registered cellphone number.
Benefits of using Shoprite Money Transfer
Money transfer service offer a wide range of benefits people enjoy across the country. Not only that, you will be able to send and receive money from and to friends and families in Lesotho. Money transfers are instant, meaning when you send the cash now to anybody, they will receive a notification instantly, no bank needs to verify the funds or whatever, the money just goes straight to recipient.
With the Shoprite Money Transfer service, you will be able to send cash up to R5 000 per day and a maximum of R25 000 per month. All the service for a small fee of R9,99 per transactions. Unlike banks, this means you can send up to R25 000 for just R9,99, isn't this just awesome. We all know the cost of transferring money between banking institution, it takes time to reflect and so on, if I were you, I would look at my options and send money to friends and family via the Shoprite Money Transfer service.
How it works, to send and receive money at Shoprite
In order to send money from the transfer service, please follow this easy steps to get you cash today:
- Go to any Shoprite Money Market counter or till point.
- Visit your nearest Shoprite with your ID, the money you want to send, plus R9,99 for the transfer.
- Go to the Money Market section in the store and give the above mentioned detailes to a cashier,
- Enter your 4-digit pin and cellphone number to send the money to, you’ll be given a Money Market transfer number. Make sure you only give these numbers to the person who will collect the money on the other side.
Here's how you can collect money at your nearest Shoprite:
- Visit any till or money market counter at your nearest Shoprite with your ID book.
- Give the money transfer number to the cashier and enter your secret PIN.
- You will get the money immediately.
Shoprite Money Market Contact Information
To find out more details about the money transfer service, please call their customer line on 0800 01 07 09 to speak to one of their friendly consultants for further assistance. Alternatively please visit the Shoprite website at www.shoprite.com to read more information.