Bogus colleges to avoid in South Africa 2017
Over the years, the country have learned of bogus or illegally registered institutions increasing in great number, mostly in Gauteng Province. Through other sources of reports such as watching students unable to collect their certificates on Speak Out show.
It has suddenly become important to verify an institution before putting all your savings into their accounts, make sure the course you are about to enrol, that particular institution is registered to produce certificates of.
In 2014, the Department of Higher Education laid criminal charges against most these colleges and institutions based in Johhanesburg.
Below are a list of institutions to avoid this year, might seem to late but this colleges will take you any time because they are after your money.
- Immaculate College of Commerce and Engineering (Johannesburg),
- Central College of Business and Computer Studies (Pretoria),
- Victory Training College (Pretoria),
- Springfield FET College (Pretoria) and Shepperd Academy (Pretoria),
- Westridge College (Johannesburg), Cedar Academy Technical College (Boksburg),
- Alcinof Resources Management Private FET College (Pretoria),
- Academy of Business and Computer Studies (Pretoria),
- Korema College (Pretoria), Churchill Resources College (Pretoria),
- Skill Development Pioneer T/A Professional and Technical College (Venda),
- Nicoflora Computer's & PC Engineering (Venda), Thulamela Computer Academy (Venda),
- Mass Computer Training (Venda),
- Limpopo Media College (Venda) as well as Kensani Education Training
Checkout the 40 bogus colleges in South Africa you must definitely avoid as list by the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET).