2018 Education Nursing Bursary by Gauteng Provincial Government
Gauteng Provincial Government is calling and inviting all applicants to apply to study towards the four year Diploma in Nursing in 2018. Don't wait, if you are interested, the bursary is available at the following Gauteng Nursing Colleges:
- Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College
- Ann Latsky Nursing College
- SG Lourens Nursing College
Please make sure to apply before 19 January 2018.
Student Nursing Bursary Requirements:
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Residing in Gauteng Province
- Must have Senior Certicate, National Senior Cerficate, National Vocational Certicate Primary Health (Level 4)
- Recommended Experience as a CHW, CWP, EPW, HCT Counsellors
Competencies and Attributes:
- Problem Solving Ability
- Patience, Love for people, Organizational ability, Leadership ability
- Communication and Computer Skill
- Honest, Compassionate and Caring Individuals
- Willing to work night shift, weekends and public holidays.
All extended period of application candidates to bring:
- Certified ID copy
- Matric Certificate or Statement of results or Final Grade 11 results.
Financial Assistance will cover:
- Tuition Fee
- Uniform Allowance
- Text Books/Tablet Smart Device
- Meal Tickets
- Monthly Stipend
All interested candidates to report to the colleges mentioned above for application and registration from 08 - 19 January 2018.
Enquiries: gauteng central selection centre: 0116448946 or 08600 11000
CHBNC: 0119833000 ALNC: 0116448900
SG Lourens: 0123195600
Closing Date: 19 January 2018