Home Community Thank You Message From Miss SA 2017 2nd Princess Boipelo Mabe

Thank You Message From Miss SA 2017 2nd Princess Boipelo Mabe

Dear South Africa

Thank you for your love, support and encouragement throughout this journey. I am so overwhelmed by your faith in my future success.

From the beginning, my goal was to stay true to myself and to my people. I wanted the world to know what could be of us given the space and equal opportunity. I wanted you to see what happens when we stop defining each other by our problems and see each other for who we are and the potential we posses.

My experience in Miss South Africa has not only changed my life, but that of my family, my community, Alexandra and beyond. I am grateful to the organization, sponsors and all involved who have made this kind of platform available to young women like me.

Furthermore, being crowned 2nd princess is an honor that I am extremely proud of. I believe titles do not define us but we define the titles through our actions and I am about to give you a fresh definition of what it means to be a Miss South Africa 2nd Princess.

Our first Princess Adé and our Miss SA Demi are incredible young women who will no doubt make you proud. As much as we all competed for the same thing, we all ran our different races and pursued our different paths. Thank you for embracing mine.

I am so honored to know that you see a powerful ambassador in me and you believe in my success. I want you to know that I recognize the magnitude of this and that 
I will not for a second ‘sleep’ on it.

I look forward to the future and to see the growth of my impact in our country and the rest of our continent, something I cannot do alone. 
Generational poverty should not be the portion of our future generations.

This is only but the beginning…

THANK YOU SOUTH AFRICA!

Boipelo Mabe

Miss SA 2017 2nd Princess